[Orgmode] scheduled item taking time from inactive time stamp

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] scheduled item taking time from inactive time stamp
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:17:23 +0000

Hello,

I often create tasks for myself using remember which automatically
puts an inactive time stamp on the headline of the item.  I then
subsequently "schedule" the job so that I end up with something like this:

*** [2009-02-18 Wed 17:55] TODO do something really interesting
    SCHEDULED: <2009-02-20 Fri>

In the agenda view, this appears as a task at 17.55 on the Friday
(i.e. today) but the active time stamp does not have a time on it.  I
would have expected this to be a straightforward "day" task.  It would
appear that the agenda view is taking the time from the inactive time
stamp and combining this with the active time stamp which has no time.

Is this the expected behaviour?  It's not what *I* would expect, but
that's not saying much ;-)

I'm using org 6.21b-1 from Debian "unstable" (the latest version in
Debian basically) and emacs 22.2.1.

Thanks,
eric

--