Re: [Orgmode] Re: Release 6.23

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Release 6.23
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:48:13 +0100

On Feb 20, 2009, at 1:14 PM, Leo wrote:

On 2009-02-20 10:23 +0000, Carsten Dominik wrote:
I have released version 6.23 of org-mode. This is a release with some
important changes, and I recommend to read the release notes
carefully.

Will this or its bug fix release get into 23.1? I do hope so tho.

The issues I consider serious bug are still fixed in Emacs 23.1
No new features though.

So everything in the ist of changes is *not* going to make it.
Only the bugfixes that confirm here on the mailing list
with "fixed, thanks" usually make it.

- Carsten