Re: [Orgmode] Re: Latex features

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Latex features
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:51:44 +0100

Fixed, thanks!

- Carsten

On Feb 22, 2009, at 7:26 PM, Russell Adams wrote:

Related to the latest Latex features, I've discovered that if I have a
saved document without changes and I initiate a Latex export that the
document now shows changed and asks to be saved if I quit. Undo and
friends don't show me that anything in the file actually changed, just
the status.

6.05 didn't do this, so its recent.

Any ideas?

Russell Adams                            address@hidden