Re: [Orgmode] export and containers

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export and containers
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:06:57 +0100

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:
>> So one that wraps everything in body.  OK, let's call it "content".
>>
>> And then one that does contains the sections and footnotes, but
>> not the title, preamble, and postamble?  Am I understanding this
>> correctly?
>

> Just the outer one then. As long as noone uses an container we shouldn't
> add it.
>
> Even the inner one with all the sections is merely a matter of taste.

Sorry for replying to my own mail.

By `taste' I mean the possible layouts when section _and_ footnotes & Co
are wrapped into one container, versus just sections in one container
but not footnotes & Co

I really should make a training in reading and writing mails :)

Regards,

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472