[Orgmode] done-ing a repeating scheduled task now inserts closed timesta

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] done-ing a repeating scheduled task now inserts closed timestamp?
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:29:00 -0700

Nobody else has commented on this, so perhaps I am doing something wrong.

My recollection is that [setting the todo state of a task with a
repeating scheduled task to done] did not used to insert a closed
timestamp, but now it seems to -- or at least it fails to remove the
timestamp.  Is this intentional?

I use the closed timestamp to indicate that a task can be archived,
but perhaps I should not rely on that?