Re: [Orgmode] done-ing a repeating scheduled task now inserts closed tim

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] done-ing a repeating scheduled task now inserts closed timestamp?
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:17:58 +0100

On Mar 3, 2009, at 2:29 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:

Nobody else has commented on this, so perhaps I am doing something wrong.

My recollection is that [setting the todo state of a task with a
repeating scheduled task to done] did not used to insert a closed
timestamp, but now it seems to -- or at least it fails to remove the
timestamp.  Is this intentional?

No, this is a bug, introduced when I tried fixing the empty line
problem you reported.

Fixed now, I hope.

- Carsten