[Orgmode] Is column view buggy?

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Is column view buggy?
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:21:13 +0100

Hi,

  I don't know if it's just my setup, but I see many problems when using column
view (C-c C-x C-c) on org6.23trans+Emacs23(Bazaar), specially with lots of
properties in long lines (more than 1 visual line) or folded contents (where
the ellipsis ... is visible). For instance:

1. The cursor isn't visible sometimes when it is over a header which has the
ellipsis (...) at the end.
2. When I press the up/down arrows, the cursor goes to the upper/lower line,
but 1 cell to the right. This happens just for the first up/down movement after
a left/right one.
3. Sometimes the cursor is locked in a cell and I can't move it down with the
down arrow key (however, up/left/right work).

  These problems seem difficult to debug, since I have many possible causes
(color theme, changed colors, fonts, changed ellipsis, maybe wrong
configuration, …).
  Should I report these problems in detail or are they already known?

  Thanks
Daniel