[Orgmode] Re: DocBook exporter for Org-mode

From: Gour
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: DocBook exporter for Org-mode
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:08:50 +0100

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

Sebastian> I just did a quick search only and I think more intensive
Sebastian> search would reveal many more.

Check Pandoc's features:

"Pandoc is a Haskell library for converting from one markup format to
another, and a command-line tool that uses this library. It can read
markdown and (subsets of) reStructuredText, HTML, and LaTeX, and it can
write markdown, reStructuredText, HTML, LaTeX, ConTeXt, PDF, RTF,
DocBook XML, OpenDocument XML, ODT, GNU Texinfo, MediaWiki markup, groff
man pages, and S5 HTML slide shows."

In the past I also played with: http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net/

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D