Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: IDs on anything

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: IDs on anything
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 06:23:14 -0800

Hi,

Lots of interesting ideas, and cool syntax options.  My one proposed
modification would be to only allow linking down to the table or list
level, and then use existing reference syntax combined with the link to
reference a particular cell or range inside of a table, or a particular
element of a list.  Maybe something like

  $[id B7423F4D-2E8A-471B-8810-C40F074717E9 range: @address@hidden

Is this wholly new link syntax, or did I miss something?

Thanks -- eric