Re: [Orgmode] Code with line numbers in HTML export

From: Saptarshi Guha
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Code with line numbers in HTML export
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:55:01 -0400

Thank you, quite excited I tried this small org file
*Title
Some tex

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp -n
(save-excursion
(goto-char (point-min))
#+END_SRC

Only to get this in the html file (as copied from my browser):

(save-excursion (goto-char (point-min))

The corresponding html is
(goto-char (point-min))

if i remove the -n it works - the exported code is formatted but no
line numbers.
(org version 6.09a)
Saptarshi Guha