Re: [Orgmode] [Patch] Add another bullet type ( →)

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Patch] Add another bullet type ( →)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 02:04:50 +0100

El vie, mar 13 2009, Martin Pohlack va escriure:
> Hi All,
>
> I tend to use a right arrow (→, U2192) from time to time in plain
> lists to separate normal item from conclusions / next actions etc.:

  Hey, me too! I use exactly → to hightlight items, but also to mark
implications (I use ∴ for conclusions); I have many keys for that type of
useful symbols. :-) (or should I write ☺…?)

>   - Topic
>     - Fact 1
>     - Fact 2
>     → Conclusion

  However, I have done it always like this:

   - Topic
     - Fact 1
     - Fact 2
     - → Conclusion

  So it is still a list, but I know this item is special. In this way I can
also use the symbol in headings:

* some task
** option1
** → option2 (this is what I did)

  I still have to check org-choose.el, which provides a way to mark the chosen
option between many alternatives in a more formal way.

  Greetings,

Daniel