Re: [Orgmode] Does this happen to you? Aquamacs messes with you! (but I

From: Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Does this happen to you? Aquamacs messes with you! (but I still like my Mac)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:09:14 +0100

Ben Alexander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> (I have FINALLY got a fixed width font for the tab bar, so my
> column mode headings line up with the text in the buffer!!!

How did you do this? I think I had them lined up in an earlier
Aquamacs version, but I see now they don't line up any longer. I don't
use column mode much, but if it's like this I'll never even start
using it... (I tried setting the fonts via Options->Appearance->Font
for org-mode, but I notice it doesn't change the headline font, see
http://bayimg.com/gaOHeAAbF for when I chose a huge font.)

best regards,
Kevin