Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: org-goto hierarchical path completion wit

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: org-goto hierarchical path completion with ido
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:11:54 +0100

Hi Alex (?)

On Mar 17, 2009, at 5:59 PM, <address@hidden> <address@hidden > wrote:

Hi, when I set org-outline-path-complete-in-steps to t, I am no longer
able to use ido completion. Instead it shows the completion candidates
in another buffer. Is there any way to use ido with hierarchical
completion?

No.  You can use ido to complete on the entire path in one go,
but not to complete on the steps.

Also, I can specify a list of candidate files to refile to with
org-refile-targets. Is it possible to get the same behaviour for
org-goto? (i.e. so I can quickly jump to another org file).

This is `C-u C-c C-w', it uses the refile command interface
to go to a location.

- Carsten