Re: [Orgmode] Re: Fully featured Web publishing

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Fully featured Web publishing
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:37:24 +0100

Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:
> Why not us preamble?
>
> I'm not sure if its an approved way or not but has done for me for a site
> wide addition for a while now but I must admit to not being up to date
> with all latest and greatest innovations.
>
> http://richardriley.net/projects/emacs/dotorg.html

Nice trick. We have to put this into the publishing tutorial!

BTW: here is bug in the docs:

C-h v org-preamble TAB RET

   org-export-html-preamble is a variable defined in `org-exp.el'.
   Its value is nil

   Documentation:
   Preamble, to be inserted just before <body>.  Set by publishing functions.

Should be:

   org-export-html-preamble is a variable defined in `org-exp.el'.
   Its value is nil

   Documentation:
   Preamble, to be inserted just after <body>.  Set by publishing functions.

Regards,

   Sebastian