[Orgmode] [ANN] OS X only: Insert links to flagged emails

From: Christopher Suckling
Subject: [Orgmode] [ANN] OS X only: Insert links to flagged emails
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:07:46 +0000

All,

For various reasons (mainly Spotlight and an excess of HTML mail send by employers), I've migrated back to Mail.app after some time in Mutt (and how I miss the speed and threading).

I habitually flag mails that need attention at a later date, and rather than use both org-mode and Mail.app to keep track of what needs doing, I've written a couple of hybid elisp AppleScript functions to suck links to my flagged email into org-mode.

More details in the attached file.

Comments and improvements welcome.

Best,

Christopher