Re: [Orgmode] Nice article

From: Charles Olsen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Nice article
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:08:38 -0500

Carsten,

I don't know if this will show up in your search -- I just posted a
podcast where Org-mode is the main topic.

mintCast is a new podcast about Linux, and I like to talk about useful
software. I'm new to Org-mode and this episode barely scratches the
surface of its capabilities, but I do talk about how I've started
using it to do my writing (podcasts, articles and fiction).

As I learn more, I want to talk more about project planning in Org.
I've seen a demo by Russell Adams where he does some amazing things
with the program.

mintCast is available from iTunes, or can be downloaded at http://mintcast.org.

Charles Olsen