Re: [Orgmode] Feature request (org-empty-line-terminates-plain-lists)

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request (org-empty-line-terminates-plain-lists)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:49:59 -0700

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 14:28, Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
> If I may be so bold, I'd like to request an additional setting for
> org-empty-line-terminates-plain-lists. Namely, I was wondering if it
> would be possible to add an option whereby 2 empty lines would terminate
> a plain list.

I am a little confused by this thread.

Is this a request like this?

  - top
    - 1
this is some stuff pasted into 1

and this is too
    - 2
but this

is different

because this line does not get folded when 2 is cycled.

?

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death (decades early;
Jason et al. 2006) and severe suffering (worse than nearly all other