Re: [Orgmode] iPhone ----> org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iPhone ----> org-mode
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:09:57 +0100

On Mar 25, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Brad Bozarth wrote:

A quick question - if I use a non-nil org-feed-assume-stable, will
that handle "updating" a changed reqall entry? This would be both for
the case of the entries initially saying "Reqall is typing what you
said" before they are transcribed, and for the case of editing an
existing entry on the iPhone or web interface.

No, things like this is handled yet.

- Carsten

-brad