Re: [Orgmode] iPhone ----> org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iPhone ----> org-mode
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:52:15 +0100

On Mar 25, 2009, at 9:50 AM, Brad Bozarth wrote:

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden > wrote:
Hi Brad,

I hope you don't mind, but I find this *so extremely useful* that
I made a pure Emacs lisp version of this which is now in the git repo
under the name org-feed.el.  It is not made for fancy automatic
updating with cron jobs and git etc, but it makes for a stand-alone
alternative that will be easy to configure and has no dependencies
on external code.

I don't mind at all! I'm very glad you find it useful, and I will
adopt yours soon - it will be much less fragile.  I knew it would be
better implemented natively in elisp, but I haven't coded in lisp in
10 years :)

Just a quick note, org-feed.el is still changing, the interface and settings may still change - I will fix it for the 6.25 release. Until then, please
test it, but be prepared for changes.

- Carsten

-brad