Re: [Orgmode] org-reqall Was: iPhone ----> org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-reqall Was: iPhone ----> org-mode
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:23:07 +0100

On Mar 26, 2009, at 11:09 AM, Ian Barton wrote:

Finally got round to uploading this to git hub. The url is
http://github.com/geekinthesticks/org-reqall/tree/master

Some new things:

guids are now stored in a dotfile, so should persist if you refile tasks.

Items from the rss feed can now be stored in different org files according to their rss Category (eg. "Task", "Note", etc).

I plan to write a script for dial2do.com, which offers a similar, but more limited service.

For me the important part is the ability to leave voice messages and get them transcribed into something that I can automagically import into org. When I am not hacking I have a side job as a farmer.

A farmer?  Cool.  I see the headlines:

        "Org-mode helps feeding the world"

:-)

I spend a part of my day outside away from the computer. So, getting stuff from speech to text directly is very attractive.

Ian.