Re: [Orgmode] Export as HTML

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export as HTML
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:53:03 +0200

On Mar 30, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hello,

Trying to use free CSS templates for some Web site, I have layout problems with the current export to HTML, as a first `<div id="content">' is hard-coded
into the resulting Web page.

Could you remove that line, and its closing tag from `(insert
the preamble/postamble?

Why and how is this <div> limiting what you can do?
It was recently introduce precisely to aid CSS formatting
of the entire body.

Sebasian (Rose) and Richard, you helped making getting
the outer div into place, would you care to comment?

- Carsten