Re: [Orgmode] html export: row/column dividers in tables

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html export: row/column dividers in tables
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:22:06 -0400

Bill White <address@hidden> wrote:

> Before I update from git (or whatever the terminology is - I'm a cvs
> guy), could I persuade you to apply Nick Dokos' patch to org-exp.el?
> His patch is in http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/11862, and
> the problem it solves is described in my initial message in the thread,
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/11857.  In his patch
> message, Nick offers a clear explanation of why the problem happens.

Bill,

Carsten applied the patch on March 5. Here's the description:

commit 6ccc6b46528ad70f2f3267a7e40c70494f5c2192
Author: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date:   Thu Mar 5 00:01:50 2009 +0100

    Export: Fix problem with exporting message mode src regions

    Message-mode assigns auto-safe file names to temporary buffers, in the
    draft directory.  This causes problems when running message-mode in a
    temporary buffer with with-temp-buffer.  When the form tries to kill
    the buffer, is asks for saving it....

    This commit turns off the buffer-modified flag and so avoids the
    query.

HTH,
Nick