Re: [Orgmode] How to define TODOs within continuous text the best way?

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to define TODOs within continuous text the best way?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:53:29 +0200

El dl, mar 30 2009, Carsten Dominik va escriure:

> I simply cannot believe that after all those years, we might be
> able to close this task.

  Wow, that's wonderful! Thanks for a so easy solution.
  I was needing this functionality since a long time.

  About org-inlinetask-export:

,----
| Documentation:
| What should be done with inlinetasks upon export?
| Possible values:
|
| nil            Remove entirely
| arrow          Insert heading in bold, preceeded by an arrow
| arrow+content  Insert arrow and headline, add content below in an
|                #+begin_example box (ugly, but works for now)

`----

  Could you add that the „Remove entirely“ means „Remove entirely ... just the
header (but not the content)“?

-- Daniel