[Orgmode] Re: Bug if `org-refile-use-outline-path' is set to 'file

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug if `org-refile-use-outline-path' is set to 'file
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 20:37:53 +0200

Hi Carsten,

> There are two things to this.
>
> First, there was a bug (now fixed) which caused the file name to show
> up twice, both as part of the outline path, and then behind it in
> parenthesis.
>
> Fixed now.

Great!

> The second part of the story is that you have
> org-outline-path-complete-in-steps set to t, which means that the
> first headline level will only show up when you have completed the
> file name.

Ok, I've set it to nil now, and the completion buffer now shows

    file.org/head1/head2

as I like it.  Great!

With this step-wise completion I only get file.org/ but I cannot select
it.  Completing to file.org/ and hitting RET causes a short flickering,
but no new completion possibilities, e.g. the headlines in file.org.

Anyway, I like the way it works now.

Thanks a lot, Carsten!
Tassilo
--