Re: [Orgmode] Problem with toggling intermediate state of check boxes

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with toggling intermediate state of check boxes
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:53:41 +1100

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 12:36:40PM +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote:

>> Ah, that's a little bizarre. For some reason my info file was 6.21,
>> which refers to the single prefix usage. I went to the top level node
>> than went back into the org-mode info and it was 6.25.
>
> See this discusion:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/11412
>
> - Carsten

Nope, no argument from me. On the balance of things I think the new
behaviour makes most sense. I'm more puzzled as to why the info file
changed from 6.21 to 6.25 when I went looking for the version number.

If I find any dead cats in the box I'll be sure to let you know.

--

Cameron Horsburgh

Blog: http://spiritcry.wordpress.com/