Re: [Orgmode] BUG: State change eats headings beginning with "Read" or

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG: State change eats headings beginning with "Read" or "Reading"
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 10:25:08 +0530

    > On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 15:00, Manish wrote:
    >> Curiously state change causes the headings beginning with
"Read" or "Reading
    >> to be chopped of those words. Example below.

    >> # test file
    >> * Reading/RSS
    >> This heading becomes"/RSS" after S-right.
    >> * Read/RSS
    >> This heading also becomes "/RSS" after S-right.
    >> * Read RSS
    [snip]

  On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:
  > Manish, my crystal ball tells me that you have "READ" as a todo kw.

And your crystal ball would be right.  It was late at night and I was
excited at the thought of discovering my first Org mode bug.  That's
my story and I am sticking with it.  :)

Of course, I should have been more diligent in my checks before putting
my foot in my mouth.  But may be TODO keywords should be made case
sensitive?

Thank you
--
Manish