Re: [Orgmode] Easiest way to calculate time spent

From: Rainer Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Easiest way to calculate time spent
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 22:14:38 +0200

Hi Manish,

thanks for the tip but it does not seem to work. All columns seem to be filled
with values except of the Estim colum. There are no values displayed.

I have done the clocking manually without the help of Org-Mode. The values in
my case are actually no estimates but rather the clocked values. Now I want
to sum them up to see how many hours I have spent on the project.

Regards,
Rainer