[Orgmode] Import outlook appointments meetings into Org Mode ... coming

From: Jonathan Arkell
Subject: [Orgmode] Import outlook appointments meetings into Org Mode ... coming soon, but need help.
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:45:49 -0400

Hello

I am working on some code to import Outlook appointments into org-mode.  It
will use the Wsh Repl (http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-en/WshRepl) to talk to
the Windows Scripting Host to connect to outlook to retrieve the meetings.

So far it is going well, but I have a question:

I plan on storing the outlook meeting entry IDs in the created tasks inside of
org, this way I can be sure not to re-create any previously imported meetings.
Is this best stored as a property? Is there already an established ID property
I can use?  (FYI, the outlook EntryID is a 140 (!) digit hex number.)

Thanks!

Jonathan Arkell
Sr. Web Developer
Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii
402 – 11 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
t: 403.206.4377
www.criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be
read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.