Re: [Orgmode] Re: Patch to fix two bugs in HTML/DocBook exporters

From: Mike Newman
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Patch to fix two bugs in HTML/DocBook exporters
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:03:03 +0100

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:33:55 +0200
Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> I really don't see why.  Under what circumstances would you
> want to mix list types like this, without at least on little
> transition sentence between the lists?  I cannot remember any
> occasion when I would have wanted this to be possible.

I can't resist a challenge like that!

I often write quick lists summarising the advantages and disadvantages
of a proposed solution to a problem, eg:

 + It is faster
 - It is more expensive
 + It uses less memory
 - It is a horrible colour

But I don't think it is worth trying to support something like this.