Re: [Orgmode] Archive subtree shown on emacs 22

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Archive subtree shown on emacs 22
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:35:47 -0500

> I don't see this problem...
>
> - Carsten
>
> On Apr 17, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Matthew Lundin wrote:
>
>> I've been noticing recently that when I hit TAB on a subtree with an
>> :ARCHIVE: tag in the git repo org in Emacs 22, the headlines in the
>> subtree briefly flash on the screen prior to the message:
>>
>> ,----
>> | Subtree is archived and stays closed.  Use <C-tab> to cycle it
>> anyway.
>> `----

For what it's worth, I can confirm that this problem does not occur with
Emacs 23 on Ubuntu or Mac OS (using the same configuration that I use
with Emacs 22).

So it's a puzzle to me why it only happens on Carbon Emacs (Emacs 22).

That said, it's a very minor issue that I can easily live with.

Thanks for checking it out, Carsten.

Matt