Re: [Orgmode] Clockreport for each day last week?

From: Brad Bozarth
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Clockreport for each day last week?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 01:48:53 -0700

I do the same. Three things I learned / didn't learn:

1. For a daily report, I use the :step option (see
http://orgmode.org/manual/Clocking-work-time.html) ... not in a single
table like I wanted, but nice small summary tables in export, so good
enough for me.
2. I successfully hacked in another column that gives the $ the line
represents, based on an hourly rate, via the clocktable's formula line
3. I wanted to hack in a persistent *row*, for column width formatting
or other summary calculations, but couldn't figure out an easy way and
gave up

I'd be interested in how others do similar time tracking reports!
-brad