Re: [Orgmode] Custom_ID problem with org-info.js display

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Custom_ID problem with org-info.js display
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:40:37 +0200

Sebastian still needs to fix org-info.js for the new setup.

- Carsten

On Apr 21, 2009, at 1:54 AM, Xin Shi wrote:

Hello Experts,

I've tried to use the new feature in 6.26a for custom IDs. Unfortunately, those sections have the custom IDs won't show up properly in the javascript page. I
used the org-info.js(v.0.1.0.6).  I'm wondering if the orgmode.org web
administrator could use this new feature for one of the pages, such as

http://orgmode.org/Changes.html

So, that the link to each version will be something like:

http://orgmode.org/Changes.html#v6.25

And see if its sub-section still works on that page.

Thanks!

Xin