Re: [Orgmode] A Mark-up rule question

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A Mark-up rule question
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:21:30 -0400

Hi Carsten,

That's great! It would be nice that we document all of this symbols in the manual.

Another question related to the Mark-up:

Is there any way to by pass the "+" mark-up except using space? The reason is that I have a table like this:

| D^{+}\to K^{-}\pi^{+}\pi^{+} | 44120 \plusmn 211 | 43800 \plusmn 210 | +0.7% (+1.5\sigma)|

The above will have several "punch through line". If I use space surround the "+", the output looks not as tight as as one symbol ...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Xin