[Orgmode] Re: Possible bug with tag inheritance

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Possible bug with tag inheritance
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:08:33 +1000

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 08:45:17AM -0400, Bernt Hansen wrote:
> Cameron Horsburgh <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > [fn:1] I had some trouble customising this variable in the usual way,
> > because the explanation at the end of the customize buffer somehow got
> > included in the sexp recorded in my .emacs. I deleted that line, reset
> > the customize buffer and started again, but with exactly the same
> > result.
>
> Hi Cameron,
>
> I think we need more information to help.  Could you show us what your
> value of org-stuck-projects is?

Sure.

 '(org-stuck-projects (quote ("+LEVEL=2/-DONE" ("TODO" "NEXT" "NEXTACTION")
("Info") "
   [State]: EDITED, shown value does not take effect until you set or save
it.")))

This is the latest version of it. An earlier attempt also listed the
explanation of the way stuck projects are identified.

--

Cameron Horsburgh

Blog: http://spiritcry.wordpress.com/