[Orgmode] Minor colouring (font lock) annoyance

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Minor colouring (font lock) annoyance
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:53:20 -0400

Hi Carsten,

I've noticed a problem with colour tasks in my use of org-mode which I
thought I should bring to your attention.

This is just a font lock issue (I think) with the org clock history
list.  When I display my clock history with C-u C-c C-x C-i some of the
entries are not displayed in the correct colours.

   - Some DONE tasks have DONE in green, others in BLACK

   - Tasks seem to either be coloured correctly or not coloured at all

Right now I have:

,----
| Default Task
| [d] norang          STARTED Organization
| The task interrupted by starting the last one
| [i] norang          STARTED Email, News, and IRC
| Current Clocking Task
| [c] norang          STARTED Organization
| Recent Tasks
| [1] norang          STARTED Organization
| [2] norang          STARTED Email, News, and IRC
| [Z] todo            DONE Take Mark swimming
`----

d, i, c, and 1-2 are black (no colours at all)
3-9, A-D are coloured properly
E-H are black (no colours)
I is coloured
J-L is black
M is coloured
N is black
O, P are coloured
Q, R are black
S, T are coloured
U, V are black
W is coloured
X-Z are black (no colours)

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which ones get colours
and which don't as far as I can tell.

Let me know if there's anything else I can provide to try to figure out
what's going on here.

Regards,
Bernt