[Orgmode] iCal export - possible timezone bug

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] iCal export - possible timezone bug
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:51:28 +0200

My ics file exported from org has the following content:

X-WR-TIMEZONE:CEST

However, in Google calendar, it says the imported calendar is

        (GMT+00:00) GMT (no daylight saving)

A quick Google for ical and timezone makes me believe the format might
need to be

X-WR-TIMEZONE:Europe/Berlin

and a quick test confirmed this. I don't have a clue if this is emacs
side or more in org's remit, but hope this helps.

regards

r.