[Orgmode] Coloring jabber contacts in org-mode tags according to availab

From: Andrew Hyatt
Subject: [Orgmode] Coloring jabber contacts in org-mode tags according to availability
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 19:08:42 -0400

I like to put coworker's usernames as tags to my tasks, if I need to
interact with them to get the task done.  Looking over the agenda for
the day while i decide on my next task, I decided I wanted to see if
my coworkers were available so that I don't have to check around when
deciding on my next task.  So, I wrote the following function to color
my tags based on the jabber availability of the person in question
(green / yellow / red).  It's not super-efficient, but it should work
quickly for most people.  If there is widespread interest in this, I
can develop it into a contrib package.

(defun ash-jabber-colorize-tags ()
  (let ((contact-hash (make-hash-table :test 'equal)))
    (dolist (jc jabber-connections)
      (dolist (contact (plist-get (fsm-get-state-data jc) :roster))
        (puthash (car (split-string (symbol-name contact) "@"))
contact contact-hash)))
    (save-excursion
      (goto-char (point-min))
      (while (re-search-forward ":\\(\\w+\\):" nil t)
        (let ((tag (match-string-no-properties 1)))
          (when (and tag (gethash tag contact-hash))
            (let* ((js (jabber-jid-symbol (gethash tag contact-hash)))
                   (connected (get js 'connected))
                   (show (get js 'show)))
              (if connected
                  (let ((o (make-overlay (match-beginning 1) (-
(point) 1))))
                    (overlay-put o 'face
                                 (cons 'foreground-color
                                       (cond ((equal "away" show)