Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sorting org-mode Outlines with xemacs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sorting org-mode Outlines with xemacs
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:02:55 +0200

XEmacs 21 is still supported.

- Carsten

On Apr 27, 2009, at 7:31 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

"Hendrik Radke" <address@hidden> writes:

Hello,

first, thank you for this wonderful program that helps me organize my day.

I am using XEmacs 21.4.21 on a Debian Lenny system, together with
Org-Mode version 6.25d, which works quite well.

Hi,

I think there was a recent announcement on the org-mode list that emacs
21 is no longer supported?  Isn't emacs 22 available for lenny?
Upgrading your emacs would probably be beneficial in other ways as
well.  Just a thought.

eric