Re: [Orgmode] Timestamp modifiers for specific tags

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Timestamp modifiers for specific tags
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 18:14:36 +0200

You can do things like this with Emacs keyboard macros.

- Carsten

On Apr 30, 2009, at 5:13 PM, Benjamin Tovar wrote:

Hi,

I can specify a timestamp with a modifier like '-3m' to indicate that I want to be reminded of the task 3 months before the deadline. Now, say I
have a tag :conference-deadline:, and I want all the entries with such
tag to automatically have the '-3m' modifier, without the need of adding
it manually to each of them.

Does anybody have any pointers on how to do this? Thanks!

--
Benjamin Tovar