Re: [Orgmode] How to disconnect "remember" with "org-remember"?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to disconnect "remember" with "org-remember"?
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 20:48:45 +0200

On May 2, 2009, at 2:15 AM, Wei-Wei Guo wrote:

Dear all,

I set two different usages for remember, one is the plain remember, the other
is the org-remember.

(defun ww/plain ()
 "Writing diary or notes."
 (interactive)
 (setq remember-handler-functions 'nil)
 (remember))

(defun ww/schedule ()
 "Recoding tasks or appointments."
 (interactive)
 (setq org-remember-store-without-prompt t)
 (org-remember-insinuate)
 (org-remember))

After I run ww/schedule, the (remember) and ww/plain become a call of org-remember. It seems (org-remember) will take over (remember). Can I change the behavior?

Yes, org-remember-insinuate does this, and is supposed to do this.
What is the problem?

- Carsten