Re: [Orgmode] An improvement for a reading of exported HTML tables

From: Jan Buchal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] An improvement for a reading of exported HTML tables
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 12:39:04 +0200

[....]

    CD> Hi Jan,

    CD> while I can imagine the constant frustration that people with
    CD> accessibility requirements have to face when working in a world
    CD> designed without disabilities in mind, I still would like to
    CD> disagree.
You mix two things:

- an application is or not designed for disability people
- html table must contain the right sintax which is include to WCAG

    CD> A bug is something that does not work "as advertised", a feature
    CD> that is claimed to be present and working well, but actually is
    CD> not present or broken.
Yes. In case of html table which is create by .org sw is the bug.

    CD> Org does not claim to be fully accessible - even though it is
    CD> (in connection with Emacs speak) probably a lot more accessible
    CD> for blind people than almost any program out there. And I will
    CD> try to improve in this direction where it makes sense - I just
    CD> don't like my program to be called buggy where it is not. :-)
HTML table not depend with emacs, speechd/el or another emacs
application.

Have a nice day

--
Jan Buchal