[Orgmode] How not to export blocked tasks to iCal?

From: Guy Wiener
Subject: [Orgmode] How not to export blocked tasks to iCal?
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 10:19:22 +0300

Hello everyone,
I use orgmode to write down TODO tasks with dependencies (using org-enforce-todo-dependencies). I want to export the tasks to an iCalendar file, but *without* the blocked tasks (i.e, tasks that have unfinished dependencies). The agenda view hides these tasks if you set org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks. It there a way to configure the iCalendar export to ignore these tasks too, like in the agenda view?

Thanks,
 Guy Wiener.