Re: [Orgmode] Re: Add HTML after <body> and before title

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Add HTML after <body> and before title
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:39:04 +0200

To include script.js into the <head> section per file:

#+STYLE:    <script type="text/javascript" src="script.js" />

Or

#+STYLE: <script type="text/javascript">
#+STYLE:  <!--/*--><![CDATA[/*><!--*/
#+STYLE:    function youCodeHere { void 0; }
#+STYLE: </script>

NOTE:
   there is no `document.write' in XHTML the way it was in HTML. You
   would have to call `document.open()' before and therefore erase the
   documents contents.
   So I guess putting the script in the head section might be OK.

Regards

   Sebastian