Re: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 05:58:19 +0200

On May 13, 2009, at 3:50 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> writes:

Another comment (and this goes for many documents published in
org-mode) is that it would be nice if the HTML file could link to an
online copy of the raw org file.

More thoughts along this line...

The only downside of doing this automatically is if you
include :noexport: tags or COMMENT on headlines to prevent export (say
you have information you don't want out on the net.

I wouldn't want the source file automatically published always.  I'm
like to be able to control that from some org-publish configuration.

I guess it would be relatively easy to write a function
`org-publish-org-to-org' which would remove these sensitive
parts and could be used as as :publishing-function in a setup

- Carsten