Re: [Orgmode] Show parent PROJECTS for an item

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Show parent PROJECTS for an item
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:16:07 -0700

No, just a workaround of inserting both the parent and the child and
letting the dots tell you the relationship between them.

But perhaps I am not following the thread closely enough.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death and severe suffering
worse than MS.  Conflicts of interest are destroying research.  /You/ can