Re: [Orgmode] re-exporting a web site

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] re-exporting a web site
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:04:37 -0400

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nick Dokos writes:
> > As a workaround for the skipping of unmodified files: does setting
> >
> >     org-publish-use-timestamps-flag
> >
> > to nil temporarily do the deed? I'm not sure what that will do to
> > the timestamps: they will probably be completely out of sync afterwards;
> > but that's exactly what Matt's method does (for the current project
> > only), so it could not be *too* bad !-)
>
> I guess that would work.  In the end, I used Matt's method (having
> re-ordered my project list first so that org-mode would choose the
> right project by default with the P option...).

I did not try the experiment, but as I indicated in my "D'oh" response
to me :-), I think you would run into the same bug that you ran into
originally: org-publish with a prefix arg sets
org-publish-use-time-stamps-flag to nil around the subordinate
org-publish-projects call, so these methods are (probably) equivalent. Can
you get a stack trace?

Thanks,
Nick