Re: [Orgmode] Re: {{{macro}}} expansion not working properly for docbook

From: Dale Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: {{{macro}}} expansion not working properly for docbook export
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:11:18 -0400

Baoqiu Cui <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for reporting this bug.  For some reason I missed the coverage of
> macro support in DocBook exporter, and the bug was caused by an
> "optimization" that I thought I did in the code...  Variable
> org-export-opt-plist should have been set but it was not in DocBook
> exporter.
>
> Attached please find the patch for the fix.  Please let me know if it
> works.

Works great!

This bug may be related to another I noticed.  I don't yet have a clear
picture yet of what is (not) going on.  Basically, the time reported
by modification time was just plain wrong.  By over a day.  And I
*know* I just saved the file.

I'm guessing now that the property was cached.  If so, that property
should *not* be. It really needs to be fresh every time an export is
done.

-Dale

--
Dale P. Smith
address@hidden

(Company mandated disclaimer follows...)

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is intended solely
for use by the recipient(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information which is exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not an intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail
and any attachments in error and that dissemination, distribution,
review or copying of this e-mail and its attachments is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all electronic and paper copies of
this e-mail as well as any attachments.
Thank you.

http://www.vtiinstruments.com/images/vtiemaillogo.gif