[Orgmode] Re: colview min/mean/max

From: Mikael Fornius
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: colview min/mean/max
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:23:24 +0200

> I have applied this patch, thank you for your contribution!

My pleasure.

> No hurry, better to get it complete and tested...

> :-)

I should have read this advice more carefully :-)

Because before, when only sums where calculated as summaries, 0 was
placed instead of empty or non numeric properties.

This makes calcualtions wrong with min/mean/max operators.

I only use complete tables so I did not notice this before now.

So I have changed this behavior to ignore empty properties and also
hanlde cases when all properties are wrong.

Mikael Fornius