Re: [Orgmode] Cycling visibility of blocks

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Cycling visibility of blocks
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 15:58:06 -0700

Hi,

The attached file should implement this feature, just load the file and
then press tab while at the beginning of a source block.  Note that it
requires a newish version of org-mode which includes the
`org-tab-first-hook' variable.

Maybe this would make sense for all org blocks, not just src blocks?

Cheers -- Eric