[Orgmode] Re: Did Anyone Ever Get This Working ... ?

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Did Anyone Ever Get This Working ... ?
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:20:57 -0700

Tennis Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,Has anyone figured out a way to export from org to a trac wiki?  I&#39;ve
> tried ascii (ugly) and html (doesn&#39;t work).Tks,-T

Recently I wrote an XSL stylesheet that converts DocBook documents to
TWiki format (see docbook2twiki.googlecode.com/).  You may want to
modify it
(http://code.google.com/p/docbook2twiki/source/browse/trunk/docbook2twiki.xsl)
based on trac wiki syntax, and then use DocBook exporter as a bridge to
export Org files to trac wiki.

An Elisp function called org-export-s-twiki is also available to copy
from.

Baoqiu